There are a couple of easy steps you must take before receiving your final $250 payment. In adherence to the contract your organization signed with the Ramsey/Washington Recycling & Energy Board, you need to complete the:
- BizRecycling Post-Grant Survey
- Final on-site visit with your recycling expert
- Name of hauler
- Frequency of hauler pick-ups
- Volume/size of material collected (e.g. 4 yards/week)
- Type of material collected (e.g. cardboard, paper, metal, plastic wrap)
- Number of containers for collection
You will also need to know what materials your organization is currently recycling. If your organization collects organics, you need to know what kind of program you are utilizing.
Finally, in adherence to the contract you signed, you need to provide a three-sentence testimonial highlighting your accomplishments or successes on your recycling and/or organics programs.
- When does my grant agreement end?
BizRecycling grants are 18 months long and the grants need to be closed prior to the contract end date.
- Where can I find my contract end date?
Your contract end date can be found in your grant agreement on the “Terms & Conditions” page. If you cannot find your BizRecycling Grant agreement, please contact us here and we can email/send you a copy.
- I have questions on the post-grant survey. Who can I contact for help?
You can contact BizRecycling or your BizRecycling consultant at any time during the grant closeout process.