Recycling Grant Closeout
There are a couple of easy steps you must take before receiving your final $250 payment.
- Have a final on-site visit with your Recycling Expert.
- Fill out the BizRecycling Post-Grant Survey. Please have your trash and recycling bills handy to provide the best information possible.
Your Recycling Expert can help you with the survey.
- Name of hauler
- Frequency of hauler pick-ups
- Volume/size of material collected (e.g. 4 yards/week)
- Type of material collected (e.g. cardboard, paper, metal, plastic wrap)
- Number of containers for collection
You will also need to know what materials your organization is currently recycling. If your organization collects organics, you need to know what kind of program you have.
Finally, we ask you to provide a short testimonial highlighting your accomplishments or successes with BizRecycling. This information will be used in our efforts to promote the success of your business with the BizRecycling program, and may be included in a Local Story or on our social media channels.
Please provide as much information as you can. Your answers help us determine the overall success of the BizRecycling program, and allows us to continually improve what we are doing to help businesses recycle better. We appreciate your participation with BizRecycling!
- When does my grant agreement end?
BizRecycling grants are 18 months long. Grants need to be closed prior to the contract end date.
- Where can I find my contract end date?
Your contract end date can be found in your grant agreement on the “Terms & Conditions” page. If you cannot find your BizRecycling grant agreement, please contact us here and we can email/send you a copy.
- I have questions on the post-grant survey. Who can I contact for help?
You can contact BizRecycling or your Recycling Expert at any time during the grant closeout process. We are happy to help you!