Step 2. Get a Free Site Visit
Our recycling expert will contact you by phone to learn about you, your business’s needs and your recycling goals.
Our recycling experts all come from a wide range of business backgrounds, so they are well positioned to provide you with advice on how to set up, enhance and maintain an effective recycling program, from cardboard recycling all the way to organics and beyond.
With our help, you can better understand the exact cost of your monthly trash bill and identify opportunities to recycle more.
Your Free Site Visit
The free site visit is an opportunity for our recycling experts to see your business and get to know how it operates, how your employees currently recycle, and to identify opportunities where your business can make changes and improvements to its current recycling program (or lack thereof). While we are happy to provide recommendations, it should be noted that you and your business are under no obligation to implement our suggestions. We hope to be a resource to help guide you through the oftentimes complex process of building a strong recycling program.
The site visit will follow the following agenda:
- Meet at your business at a time convenient for you. Cultural consultants are available to accompany the experts to provide translation and other services if you wish.
- Talk about your trash and recycling program.
- Review your trash/recycling bill – once again, if you wish.
- Look at and analyze your trash – what’s in your trash that could be recycled?
- Talk about options and what do you need to make a change? If you need research, we can help. If you need a new hauler, we can help you find one.
We’ve never encountered a business that couldn’t be recycling more. In many cases, businesses may think they are recycling all they can when they actually could be doing more. The challenge lies in finding areas of opportunity for more recycling. That’s where we come in.