Apply for a Partner Grant
Become a BizRecycling Partner! Our Partners help us educate businesses about recycling and organics collection opportunities and connect them to BizRecycling resources.
Partners are eligible for grants of up to $15,000 per year to conduct BizRecycling outreach, promotion and education activities. Help us spread the word!
We’re looking for groups who work with businesses in Ramsey and Washington Counties.
- Commercial Clubs
- Chambers of Commerce
- Economic Development Commissions
- Economic Development Authorities
- Business Leagues
- Non‐Profit Development Corporations
Sorry, these groups are not eligible: individuals, regional agencies, federal government, University of Minnesota and MnSCU facilities, and for‐profit development corporations/business associations.
Our Partners use their funding to conduct various creative and individualized activities to inform their members about BizRecycling programs and resources. Some examples include:
- Salaries to devote staff time to outreach and education
- Producing promotional materials such as digital ads, social media and videos
- Sponsoring member events
Being a Partner
Like all grant programs, there is some paperwork involved. We expect our Partners to:
- Complete our grant application
- Work with BizRecycling staff and our recycling experts
- Enter into a contract with the Ramsey/Washington Recycling & Energy Board
- Submit an annual work plan that describes your outreach objectives and proposed activities
- Submit 6-month progress reports (2 pages)
- Document outreach to a minimum of 50% of your business members
BizRecycling staff will work with you to see if we’re a good fit and help develop your application. To get started, contact us or call (651) 266-1199.
You can download a copy of the Partner application here.